The XF 16mm f/1.4 R WR Lens is a 24mm equivalent wide-angle lens designed specifically for Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras. Two aspherical and two extra-low dispersion elements are incorporated within the lens design to minimize chromatic, spherical, and axial aberrations as well as distortions for consistent edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination. A Nano-GI coating has also been applied to alter the refractive index between elements and suppress flare and ghosting. Conventionally thought of as an ideal lens for street, travel, and landscape photography, this wide prime also features a minimum working distance of less than 6" for photographing close-up subjects.
- Wide-angle 16mm prime lens provides a 24mm equivalent focal length when used with Fujifilm X-series digital cameras.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also aids in selective focus control.
- Two aspherical elements control spherical aberrations and distortions and two extra-low dispersion elements help to reduce lateral and axial aberrations. The combination of the two designs minimizes overall distortion and maintains edge-to-edge illumination and sharpness.
- A weather-resistant design includes nine different seals in eight areas to prevent dust and moisture from entering the lens, and also permits working in temperatures as low as 14°F.
- A quick and quiet autofocus motor pairs with a two group floating focus system to achieve precise focus in as little as 0.11 sec.
- Nine rounded diaphragm blades contribute to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of shallow depth of field techniques.
- Depth of field scale benefits working with manual focus and presetting your focus position
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 24 mm
|Camera Mount Type
||Fujifilm X mount
|Angle of View
|Minimum Focus Distance
||5.91" (15 cm)
||Approx. 2.89 x 2.87" (73.4 x 73 mm)
||13.23 oz (375 g)