- Nikon F Mount
- FX Format Compatible
- 27-52.5mm Equivalent on DX Format
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-4.5 to f/22-29
- Two ED Lens Elements
- Three Aspherical Lens Elements
- Silent Wave Motor and MF Override
- Internal Focusing Mechanism
- Rounded 7-Blade Aperture
The Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5G ED Lens is a wide-angle zoom lens that is compatible with both FX and DX-sized image sensors. This lens features a compact, lightweight design making it a highly portable lens that is ideal for travel.
The lens construction integrates three aspherical lens elements to provide a reduction in chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range. Also aiding in the reduction of chromatic aberration is the inclusion of two ED (extra-low dispersion) elements that furthermore provide an increase in image sharpness, clarity, and color fidelity.
A SWM (Silent Wave Motor) autofocus mechanism provides quiet, precise auto focusing that suit HD video recording as well as photographing fast-paced subject matter. Beside fast autofocus performance, manual override (M/A) is also available for instant switching to manual focus for fine-tuning of focus or for more creative focus placement.
- Compatible with both Nikon FX and DX-sized image sensors.
- Three aspherical and two ED lens elements help to reduce chromatic aberrations and improve overall image sharpness, clarity, and color fidelity.
- Silent Wave Motor autofocus mechanism provides quick, quiet and precise auto focusing.
- Manual focus override allows instant switching between AF and MF focusing systems for greater control over focus placement and for fine-tuning of focus.
- Lightweight, compact design adds to this lens' overall mobility making it an ideal lens for travel applications.
||18 - 35mm
Comparable DX Focal Length: 27 - 52.5 mm
||Maximum: f/3.5 - 4.5
Minimum: f/22 - 29
|Camera Mount Type
||Nikon FX/35mm Film
|Angle of View
||100° - 63°
DX Picture Angle: 76° - 44°
|Minimum Focus Distance
||11.02" (28 cm)
||Approx. 3.27 x 3.74" (83 x 95 mm)
||13.58 oz (385 g)