The ultimate kick-drum mic, the Artist Elite AE2500 dual-element instrument microphone features cardioid condenser and dynamic capsules combined in one housing. The dynamic element delivers the aggressive attack of the beater; the condenser captures the round tonalities of the shell. Two layers of resistive mesh form multiple densities over the dynamic element’s side-entry ports, exercising precise control over the time at which off-axis signals arrive at the diaphragm. The condenser diaphragm is optimally tensioned and aged for long-term consistency and stability.
- Revolutionary dual-element design represents a ground-breaking transducer achievement
- Two elements (condenser and dynamic) are enclosed in a single housing
- Dynamic element delivers the aggressive attack of the beater while the condenser captures the round tonalities of the shell
- Elements are positioned in a perfect phase relationship, something practically unachievable with two separate microphones
- Robust design for enduring dependability on the road
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad on condenser element
- Includes isolation clamp for shock protection, secure mounting and easy positioning
- Includes a 16.5' (5 m) cable (5-pin XLRF to two standard 3-pin XLRM connectors) for separate control over each element
20-17,000 Hz (condenser) 30-10,000 Hz (dynamic)
|Low Frequency Roll Off||
80 Hz, 12 dB/octave (condenser)
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||
-51 dB (2.8 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa (condenser) -54 dB (1.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa (dynamic)
100 ohms (condenser) 600 ohms (dynamic)
|Maximum Input Sound Level||
148 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. (condenser); 158 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
124 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL (condenser)
|Signal to Noise Ratio||
70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa (condenser)
|Phantom Power Requiremens||
11-52V DC, 3 mA typical (condenser)
165mm long, 55mm maximum body diameter
Integral 5-pin XLRM-type
16.5′ (5 m) dual shielded, 8-conductor cable, 5-pin XLRF-type connector at microphone, two 3-pin XLRM-type output connectors
AT8471 isolation clamp for 5/8″-27 threaded stands; 5/8″-27 to 3/8″-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
The Lav-Headset is an innovative and ergonomic headset-style wearable mount that offers increased versatility...
Start tracking serious vocals in your home studio with the Rode NT1-A -- a time-tested...
The SMR is a revolutionary shock mount for large diaphragm condenser microphones from RØDE....
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6444 7811|
|Adelaide||(08) 8470 8977|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2018 michaels camera video digital.