With pristine audio quality, ultra-low handling noise, and high-frequency clarity, Audio-Technica’s AE3300 gives voice to the subtleties of vocal performance. This cardioid condenser vocal microphone features the condenser element used in the legendary AT4033 and proven in the world’s finest recording studios. The hardened-steel outer grille is lined with fine steel mesh and a layer of open-cell foam for ultimate protection against vocal plosives without compromising high-frequency clarity. Its superior anti-shock engineering ensures low handling noise and quiet performance. For exceptional performance. For exacting detail. For brilliant clarity: AE3300. it’s the new standard in live audio.
- Exceptional performance for exceptional performers
- Same element as the classic AT4033 studio microphone
- Well-tempered polar pattern with outstanding rejection qualities
- Superior anti-shock engineering ensures low handling noise and quiet performance
- High-quality double-sided PCB uses surface-mount components. Extensive grounding plane and attention to best-practice grounding methods minimize electrical noise
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Robust all-metal design for enduring dependability on the road
- Quiet-Flex® stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad
Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
|Low Frequency Roll Off||
80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||
-42 dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
|Maximum Input Sound Level||
147 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 157 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
128 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
|Signal to Noise Ratio||
75 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
|Phantom Power Requiremens||
11-52V DC, 3 mA typical
7.05″ (179.0 mm) long, 1.97″ (50.0 mm) head diameter, 1.30″ to 0.87″ (33.0 mm to 22.0 mm) tapered body diameter
Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
AT8470 Quiet-Flex® stand clamp for 5/8″-27 threaded stands; 5/8″-27 to 3/8″-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
The Lav-Headset is an innovative and ergonomic headset-style wearable mount that offers increased versatility...
Start tracking serious vocals in your home studio with the Rode NT1-A -- a time-tested...
The SMR is a revolutionary shock mount for large diaphragm condenser microphones from RØDE....
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6444 7811|
|Adelaide||(08) 8470 8977|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2018 michaels camera video digital.