The ultimate vocal performance instrument, the Artist Elite AE5400 cardioid condenser delivers pristine sound quality demanded by the most discriminating microphone user. With its superb sonic design, this true condenser features superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise and quiet performance. Featuring the same element as the classic AT4050 studio mic, its large-diaphragm capsule assures an accurate, natural response. It handles high SPL’s and offers protection against plosives/sibilance without compromising high-frequency performance and clarity.
- The ultimate vocal performance instrument
- Pristine sound quality demanded by the most discriminating microphone user
- Same large-diaphragm element as the renowned AT4050 studio microphone; true condenser design
- Superior anti-shock engineering ensures low handling noise and quiet performance
- High-quality double-sided PCB uses surface-mount components. Extensive grounding plane and attention to best-practice grounding methods minimize electrical noise
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Custom transformer improves performance specifications by isolating against noise and RF interference, and providing excellent saturation characteristics that contribute to smooth linear sound quality
- Robust design for enduring dependability on the road
- Quiet-Flex® stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad
Externally polarized (DC Bias) condenser
|Low Frequency Roll Off||
80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||
-40 dB (10.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
|Maximum Input Sound Level||
147 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 157 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
133 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
|Signal to Noise Ratio||
80 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
|Phantom Power Requiremens||
11-52V DC, 4 mA typical
179.0 mm long, 50.0 mm head diameter, 33.0 mm to 22.0 mm tapered body diameter
Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
AT8470 Quiet-Flex® stand clamp for 5/8″-27 threaded stands; 5/8″-27 to 3/8″-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
The Lav-Headset is an innovative and ergonomic headset-style wearable mount that offers increased versatility...
Start tracking serious vocals in your home studio with the Rode NT1-A -- a time-tested...
The SMR is a revolutionary shock mount for large diaphragm condenser microphones from RØDE....
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6102 6382|
|Adelaide||(08) 7200 3773|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2018 michaels camera video digital.