Designed for use as a quality talk-back microphone in entertainment, commercial and industrial applications, the AT808G features a versatile gooseneck design that allows for unlimited positioning and dependable performance. Its custom-tailored frequency response ensures excellent intelligibility in environments with excessive ambient noise. The mic’s subcardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Designed for use as a quality talk-back microphone
- Dependable performance for entertainment, commercial and industrial applications
- Custom-tailored frequency response ensures excellent intelligibility in environments with excessive ambient noise
- Protective windscreen and rugged construction
- Plugs directly into an XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Overall length of 16.2" (412.7 mm)
- RoHS compliant—free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||
-60 dB (1.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
16.20″ (412.7 mm) long, 0.98″ (25.0 mm) head diameter, 0.75″ (19.0 mm) base diameter
Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
The PRO 49Q quick-mount double-gooseneck cardioid condenser microphone is designed to plug into any standard...
The PRO 49QL quick-mount double-gooseneck cardioid condenser microphone is designed to plug into any standard...
The MZH 3015 is a metal gooseneck for use with the ME 34, ME...
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6444 7811|
|Adelaide||(08) 8470 8977|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2018 michaels camera video digital.