Combining high-resolution audio with increased connectivity options, the AT2020USBi cardioid condenser microphone adds a new level of sound-quality and convenience to the expanding lineup of Audio-Technica USB microphones. Modeled after the critically acclaimed AT2020, this digital output mic features an A/D converter with a 24-bit/96 kHz sampling rate to deliver high-resolution articulation and intelligibility that’s perfect for home studio recording, field recording, podcasting and voiceover use.
The AT2020USBi works with both USB and Lightning cables (included), so you can use it straight from the box to digitally capture audio on the device of your choice: PC, Mac or lightning equipped iOS device. The integrated gain control adds to the convenience, allowing you to adjust the input level directly on the microphone.
The AT2020USBi cardioid condenser microphone brings state-of-the-art sound for the on-the-go lifestyle to the family of Audio-Technica USB mics.
- Condenser microphone with digital output for convenient, high-resolution recording
- High-quality A/D converter with 24-bit/96 kHz sampling rate for superb, high-resolution audio
- Mic gain control allows you to adjust input level on the mic itself
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and voiceover use
- Compatible with Windows 7 and above, Mac OS 10.6 and above, and iOS 7.02 and above (requires Lightning connector).
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
- Included USB and Lightning cables provide ready connectivity to computers and iOS devices
Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
20 – 20,000 Hz
USB (5V DC); Lightning (3.3V DC)
Up to 96 kHz
Mic gain control
350 g (12.3 oz)
162.0 mm (6.38″) long, 52.0 mm (2.05″) maximum body diameter
Pivoting stand mount for 5/8″-27 threaded stands; 5/8″-27 to 3/8″-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch; tripod desk stand; 4.9′ (1.5 m) USB cable; 4.9′ (1.5 m) Lightning cable
The Lav-Headset is an innovative and ergonomic headset-style wearable mount that offers increased versatility...
Start tracking serious vocals in your home studio with the Rode NT1-A -- a time-tested...
The SMR is a revolutionary shock mount for large diaphragm condenser microphones from RØDE....
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6102 6382|
|Adelaide||(08) 7200 3773|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2018 michaels camera video digital.