The side-address AT4033aSM offers low-noise, symmetrical, transformerless circuitry that results in exceptional transient response and clean output signals. A strong up-front presence characterises the sonic signature of this 40 Series pro-audio classic. The AT4033aSM’s 80Hz high-pass filter easily switches between flat frequency response and a low-end roll-off that diminishes ambient noise and popping with closely-miked vocals.
- A strong up-front presence characterises the sonic signature of this versatile pro-audio classic
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity
- The 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragm undergoes a five-step aging process so that the optimum characteristics achieved remain constant over years of use
- Floating-construction capsule assembly provides isolation from noise and vibration
- Open acoustical environment of the symmetrical housing assembly minimises unwanted internal reflections
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with Audio-Technica's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
|Low Frequency Roll Off||
80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||
-32 dB (25.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
|Maximum Input Sound Level||
145 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 155 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
128 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
|Signal to Noise Ratio||
77 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
|Phantom Power Requirements||
48V DC, 3.2 mA typical
170mm long, 53.4mm maximum body diameter
Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
AT8449 shock mount for 5/8″-27 threaded stands; protective carrying case
The Lav-Headset is an innovative and ergonomic headset-style wearable mount that offers increased versatility...
Start tracking serious vocals in your home studio with the Rode NT1-A -- a time-tested...
The SMR is a revolutionary shock mount for large diaphragm condenser microphones from RØDE....
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6444 7811|
|Adelaide||(08) 8470 8977|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2018 michaels camera video digital.