Audio-Technica’s AT4047MP delivers vintage sound in a multi-pattern design with selectable omnidirectional, cardioid, and figure-of-eight polar patterns. The microphone’s transformer-coupled output and specially tuned element provide sonic characteristics reminiscent of early F.E.T. studio microphone designs. With a wide dynamic range, incredibly low self-noise and high SPL capability, this versatile microphone excels on vocals, strings, acoustic guitar, instrument ensembles, small vocal groups and voiceovers.
- Three switchable polar patterns: cardioid, omnidirectional, figure-of-eight
- Engineered to meet the critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and sound reinforcement
- Transformer-coupled output and specially tuned element provide sonic characteristics reminiscent of early F.E.T. studio microphone designs
- Exceptionally low self-noise, wide dynamic range and high SPL capability
- Dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
- Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity
- Vintage silver-matte finish on microphone and shock mount
- Open acoustical environment of the symmetrical housing assembly minimizes unwanted internal reflections
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Integral 80 Hz high-pass filter switch and 10 dB pad switch
Externally-polarized (DC bias) condenser
Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure-of-eight
|Low Frequency Roll-off||
80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||
-42 dB (7.9 mV), re 1V at 1 Pa
|Maximum Input Sound Level||
155 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 165 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
|Dynamic Range (Typcial)||
141 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
80 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
|Phantom Power Requirements||
48V DC, 3.4 mA typical
Polar selection; Flat, roll-off;10 dB pad (nominal)
188mm long, 53.4mm maximum body diameter
Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
AT8449/SV shock mount for 5/8″-27 threaded stands; microphone dust cover; protective carrying case
|Audio-Technica Case Style||
The Lav-Headset is an innovative and ergonomic headset-style wearable mount that offers increased versatility...
Start tracking serious vocals in your home studio with the Rode NT1-A -- a time-tested...
The SMR is a revolutionary shock mount for large diaphragm condenser microphones from RØDE....
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6102 6382|
|Adelaide||(08) 7200 3773|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2018 michaels camera video digital.