The rich, warm sound takes you back to the classic F.E.T. studio microphones. But there’s nothing remotely old-fashioned about the technology behind that vintage sound. The AT4047SVSM studio condenser’s dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range. With a wide dynamic range, incredibly low self-noise and high SPL capability, this versatile microphone excels on vocals, strings, acoustic guitar, instrument ensembles, small vocal groups and voiceovers. Supplied with AT8449SV shockmount. Also available as the AT4047SVSC with the AT8430 isolation stand clamp.
- Designed for critical studio, live sound and broadcast applications
- Transformer-coupled output and specially-tuned element provide sonic characteristics reminiscent of early F.E.T. studio microphone designs
- Exceptionally low self-noise, wide dynamic range and high SPL capability
- Dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
- Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity
- Vintage silver-matte finish on microphone and shock mount
- Open acoustical environment of the symmetrical housing assembly minimizes unwanted internal reflections
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with Audio-Technica's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Also available as the AT4047SVSC with the AT8430 isolation stand clamp
Externally-polarized (DC bias) condenser
|Low Frequency Roll Off||
80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||
-35 dB (17.7 mV) dB re 1V at 1 Pa
|Maximum Input Sound Level||
149 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 159 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
140 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
|Signal to Noise Ratio||
85 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
|Phantom Power Requirements||
48V DC, 3.0 mA typical
170mm long, 53.4mm maximum body diameter
Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
AT8449SV shock mount for 5/8″-27 threaded stands; protective carrying case
The Lav-Headset is an innovative and ergonomic headset-style wearable mount that offers increased versatility...
Start tracking serious vocals in your home studio with the Rode NT1-A -- a time-tested...
The SMR is a revolutionary shock mount for large diaphragm condenser microphones from RØDE....
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6102 6382|
|Adelaide||(08) 7200 3773|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2018 michaels camera video digital.