With its lightweight yet feature-rich design, the AT8024 Stereo/Mono Camera-Mount Microphone offers a simple, powerful solution for capturing high-resolution audio for video. Selectable line-cardioid mono and internally matrixed mid-side stereo modes provide the flexibility to focus the recording on a single sound source or to widen the field for outstanding sonic realism. In either mode, the AT8024 delivers audio that is dramatically better than that supplied by the camera’s internal microphone.
The AT8024 camera-mount microphone also comes equipped with a three-position adjustable attenuator (-20 dB, -10 dB, 0 dB) to capture even soft and very loud sound passages without distortion. A switchable low-frequency roll-off reduces pickup of undesired ambient noise, room reverberation and mechanically coupled vibrations. The microphone is powered by a single AA battery for optimal performance with high max SPL, and features an integral camera shoe mount that attaches quickly to DSLRs and shoe-equipped camcorders.
- Designed for use with DSLR and other video cameras, delivering dramatically better sound quality than the camera’s internal microphone
- Selectable line-cardioid mono or mid-side stereo modes provide the flexibility to capture high-resolution audio in any environment
- Handles loud sound sources without distortion
- Three-position adjustable attenuator and switchable low-frequency roll-off
- Integral rubber shock mounts isolate the microphone from vibration and mechanical camera noise
- Compact, lightweight design with integral shoe mount
- Red/green LED power indicator
- Includes windscreen, fuzzy windscreen and AA battery
Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Line-cardioid, LR stereo
|LOW FREQUENCY ROLL OFF||
80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
|OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY||
–37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa (Mono & LR Stereo)
|MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL||
128 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
|DYNAMIC RANGE (TYPICAL)||
Mono: 106 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL;
Mono: 72 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa;
Type: One 1.5V AA (included);
Mono, M-S Stereo;
114 g (4.0 oz)
172.0 mm (6.77″) long,
3.5 mm stereo mini-plug on cable
Permanently attached 0.2 m -1 m (7.8″- 39.3″) coiled cable with right-angle molded 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug at output end
Windscreen; fuzzy windscreen; AA battery
|AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE||
Rugged, compact and versatile for great video sound: The MKE 400 is a small shot...
Main Features High quality small shotgun microphone for digital recorders Uses Plug-in power* from the...
The Azden SGM-1000 is a professional super-cardioid shotgun microphone designed for capturing audio for video,...
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6444 7811|
|Adelaide||(08) 8470 8977|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2019 michaels camera video digital.