Featuring a flush, tabletop-mount design, the AT8657/LED microphone socket allows for the easy use of any 21 mm gooseneck or button-style boundary microphone with a 3-pin XLRM-type output – including our ES945 and ES947 – in a variety of presentation environments.
The socket’s logic out capability permits control of remote devices from a programmable capacitance switch, so users can easily trigger an external device (e.g., a camera or light) with the touch of a button – an extremely useful feature in conference and boardroom installations. The socket also features a lock switch that automatically locks the microphone in place upon insertion, holding it securely until switch is manually released by user.
Additionally, an integral Red/Green LED ring is controllable from a logic-enabled device and is powered by the microphone’s phantom power, eliminating the need for an additional power source.
Each socket comes with a pair of rubber isolation rings and a metal retainer ring (for use with gooseneck mics only) to dampen surface vibrations.
- Flush-mount microphone socket for use with any 21 mm gooseneck or button style boundary microphone with a 3-pin XLRM-type output
- Logic out capability permits control of remote devices from built-in switch
- Integral, phantom-powered, Red/Green LED indicator
- Lock tap automatically locks microphone in place, holding it securely until switch is manually released by user
- 5-pin XLR output
- Comes with rubber isolation rings and a metal retainer ring (for use with gooseneck mics only) to dampen surface vibrations
Touch-sensitive control: momentary
|Phantom Power Requirements||
24-48V DC, 4 mA typical
130.6 mm long, 55.0 mm maximum width
One pair surface isolators; gooseneck retaining ring & isolator; mounting nut; screws (3)
The LAV-CLIP is an ergonomic and discreet clip mount for the RØDE Lavalier microphone....
Discreet skinsafe mount for lavalier microphones. Supports RODE Lavalier and smartLav. Pack of 3. ...
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6444 7811|
|Adelaide||(08) 8470 8977|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2018 michaels camera video digital.