Audio-Technica's omnidirectional AT899 is engineered for intelligible, accurate voice reproduction. Its low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter) assures minimum visibility. The mic may be worn as a lavalier and is easily hidden in clothing or hair. It offers the convenience of battery or phantom power; its switchable low-frequency roll-off reduces popping.
- Maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction for vocalists, lecturers, stage and television talent, and houses of worship
- Low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter) is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- All wireless models available in either low-reflectance black or beige
- Extensive array of provided accessories includes a clothing clip, viper clip, magnet clip and lanyard (black models only), windscreens, element covers, interchangeable single and double mic holders
- Accessories available separately include complete accessory kits, clothing clips, three-pack element covers and three-pack windscreens
- 9.8' (3.0 m) cable permanently attached to mic, TA3F connector at power module
Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||
80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||
Phantom: -43 dB (7.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Phantom: 200 ohms
|Maximum Input Sound Level||
Phantom: 138 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||
Phantom: 108 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
64 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
|Phantom Power Requirements||
11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
|Battery Current / Life||
0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
Flat, roll-off (recessed)
0.02 oz (0.5 g)
|Weight (Power Module)||
3.6 oz (102 g)
0.63″ (16.0 mm) long,
|Dimensions (Power Module)||
5.71″ (145.0 mm) long,
|Output Connector (Power Module)||
Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
9.8′ (3.0 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.08″ (2.0 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F output connector that mates with TB3M jack on power module
AT8537 power module; AT8439 cable clip; clothing clip base; viper clip base; magnet clip base and plate with lanyard; three single mic holders; two double mic holders; two element covers; two windscreens; battery; protective carrying case
The Semheiser ME4 is a cardiod, sub-miniature clip on lavalier microphone for use with the EW wireless...
Electret Condenser, Omni-Directional Fashionable Tie-Pin Design for Subtle Recording Type Electret Condenser Directivity Omni-Directional Frequency...
The RØDE Lavalier is a discreet lavalier or lapel style microphone that provides simple and...
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6444 7811|
|Adelaide||(08) 8470 8977|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2018 michaels camera video digital.