Audio Technica AT9920 Mini stereo boundary condenser mic for digital recording. Designed for use on portable recording devices, digital cameras and desktop computers.
- High-quality small stereo microphone for digital recording devices
- Dual power supply plug0in power system with LR44 batteries
- Newly developed rubber floating structure reduces the external vibration caused by the equipment
- Indoor/outdoor mode allows you to switch between enviroments allowing you to reduce noise vibration such as wind
- Metal screen provides excellent acoustic properties to reduce external noise
Back electret condenser
2 x stereo unidirectional
70 – 16,000 Hz
24.5mm x 55mm x 61mm
3.5mm stereo mini-jack
Power supply, LR44 battery
Mini mono boundary condenser mic for computer recording Business Mics A-T Business microphones bring quality...
The PRO 42’s low-profile design assures inconspicuous appearance for surface-mount use in boardroom, school, government,...
With its half-space unidirectional polar pattern, low-profile design, and outstanding sound quality, the PRO 44...
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6444 7811|
|Adelaide||(08) 8470 8977|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2019 michaels camera video digital.