Mini mono boundary condenser mic for computer recording Business Mics A-T Business microphones bring quality audio capture to typical laptop, camcorder and voice recorder applications. They’re designated business mics and they make the process of radically improving on standard built-in mics as easy as plugging in a 3.5mm mini-jack.
- High-quality mono microphone for small digital recording devices
- Dual power supply plug-in power system with LR44 battery
- Available with PC 3-prong plug
- Newly developed rubber floating structure which reduces external vibration noise
- Metal screen produces excellent acoustic properties whilst reducing external noise
Back electret condenser
Cardioid / Omni-directional switching
100 – 15,000 Hz
Battery / Plug-in power, 300 house battery life
24.5mm x 55mm x 61mm
3.5mm L-type gold plated mini jack
Power module, LR44 battery
Audio Technica AT9920 Mini stereo boundary condenser mic for digital recording. Designed for use on...
The PRO 42’s low-profile design assures inconspicuous appearance for surface-mount use in boardroom, school, government,...
With its half-space unidirectional polar pattern, low-profile design, and outstanding sound quality, the PRO 44...
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6444 7811|
|Adelaide||(08) 8470 8977|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2019 michaels camera video digital.