The AT9945CM is a compact, lightweight microphone ideal for use with DSLR and digital video cameras to capture high quality sound with a wide-range sound pickup. Perfect for live music recording, ambience and interviews.
- XY stereo 90 degree pick-up pattern for precise sound stage
- Two 14mm large-diaphragm capsule microphones
- Newly developed shock-mount to reduce sound from movement and handling noise
- Low-cut switch reduces unwanted low rumble from wind or camera vibrations
- “Fluffy” windshield supplied accessory reduces broadband wind noise
- Light and compact body
- Designed for use with standard DSLR or small digicam camera shoe mount
Back electret condenser
XY system stereo (unidirectional x2)
80 ~ 12,000 Hz
-42dB (0dB = 1V/1Pa, 1kHz)
2.3 k Ω
Plug-in power system (5v) from your recording device
|Dimensions (Inc Mount)||
H60 × W40 × D197mm
3.5mm gold-plated 3-pole mini (L-type)
Fluffy (fur) windshield
The RØDE VideoMic Pro is a true shotgun microphone designed for use with camcorders, DSLR...
Rugged, compact and versatile for great video sound: The MKE 400 is a small shot...
Broadcast recording quality on-camera microphone Matched pair 1⁄2” condenser capsules in XY stereo configuration Ultra...
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
© 2019 michaels camera video digital.