The Artist Series new kick-drum mic, the ATM250DE dual-element instrument microphone features cardioid condenser and hypercardioid dynamic capsules combined in a single housing. Audio-Technica’s innovative use of two polar patterns is ideal for kick drum: the hypercardioid dynamic element focuses tightly on the aggressive attack of the beater, while the condenser captures the round tonalities of the shell. The elements are positioned in a perfect phase relationship, something practically impossible to achieve with two separate microphones. Includes a professional isolation clamp to provide secure mounting, versatile positioning and effective dampening of unwanted mechanical noise.
- Audio-Technica's proven dual-element design features two elements (condenser and dynamic) enclosed in a single housing
- Neodymium dynamic element provides punch and attack, while the condenser element captures the full audio spectrum
- Elements are positioned in a perfect phase relationship, something practically unachievable with two separate microphones
- Perfect for kick drum, guitar amps and instrument use
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad (condenser element)
- Versatile mounting options and effective dampening of mechanical noise thanks to included AT8471 isolation clamp
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
40-20,000 Hz (condenser) 40-15,000 Hz (dynamic)
|Low Frequency Roll Off||
80 Hz, 12 dB/octave (condenser)
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||
49 dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa (condenser) -53 dB (2.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa (dynamic)
50 ohms (condenser) 600 ohms (dynamic)
|Maximum Input Sound Level||
148 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. (condenser)
122 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL (condenser)
|Signal to Noise Ratio||
68 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa (condenser)
|Phantom Power Requiremens||
11-52V DC, 3.5 mA typical (condenser)
143.6mm long, 55mm diameter
Integral 5-pin XLRM-type
5.0 m dual shielded, 8-conductor cable, 5-pin XLRF-type connector at microphone, two 3-pin XLRM-type output connector
AT8471 isolation clamp for 5/8″-27 threaded stands; 5/8″-27 to 3/8″-16 adapter; soft protective pouch
The RØDE M3 is a highly versatile condenser microphone powered by 9V battery or...
Audio Technica AT9903 Mono mini electret condenser lapel microphone for digital recording (inc. Battery power...
Audio-Technica offers an affordable option in the USB microphone range. The AT9934 USB is...
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6444 7811|
|Adelaide||(08) 8470 8977|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2018 michaels camera video digital.