With its wide variety of mounting systems and capacity for handling extreme SPLs, the ATM350a cardioid condenser microphone provides crisp, clear, well-balanced response from any instrument. The microphone’s cardioid polar pattern protects against feedback by reducing side and rear pickup, while the switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter on the in-line power module helps control undesired ambient noise.
The ATM350a comes in specially designed systems that provide discreet, rock-solid mounting solutions for a host of instruments, including woodwinds, strings, brass, percussion, drums and piano
- Cardioid condenser microphone provides crisp, clear, well-balanced response from any instrument
- Wide variety of mounting systems: universal mount for brass or string instruments, piano mount, woodwind mount and drum mount.
- Capacity for handling extreme SPLs
- Polar pattern protects against feedback by reducing side and rear pickup
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter on the in-line power module helps control undesired ambient noise
- Rugged and durable components
The RØDE M3 is a highly versatile condenser microphone powered by 9V battery or...
Audio Technica AT9903 Mono mini electret condenser lapel microphone for digital recording (inc. Battery power...
Audio-Technica offers an affordable option in the USB microphone range. The AT9934 USB is...
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6444 7811|
|Adelaide||(08) 8470 8977|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2018 michaels camera video digital.