Designed for use with brass, saxophone and other instruments, the ATM350UL UniMount® mounting system gives you the tools to perform with confidence. The system features the ATM350a cardioid condenser microphone, a high-SPL mic that provides a clear, well-balanced response from any instrument. When teamed with the included AT8491U universal clip-on mount and strong, flexible AT8490L 9″ gooseneck, the mic can be clipped securely to the bell of your instrument and positioned to stay where you want it – the gooseneck won’t flop around no matter how aggressively you move the instrument as you play.
The microphone’s cardioid polar pattern isolates the instrument by reducing side and rear pickup, and the switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter on the in-line power module helps control undesired low-frequency noise. The system also includes an AT8468 violin mount with hook-and-loop fastener and a protective carrying case.
- Low-profile mic design for minimum visibility
- Crisp, clear, well-balanced microphone response, even at high SPLs
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- UniMount® universal clip-on mount attaches securely to instrument bell and provides excellent shock resistance for the microphone
- Rugged UniMount® 9" gooseneck rigidly holds its shape, keeping microphone accurately positioned even during aggressive play
- In-line power module is equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter to control undesired ambient noise
- Interchangeable elements available for hypercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns
- Included violin mount with hook-and-loop fastener provides an additional mounting option
Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
40 – 20,000 Hz
|LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF||
80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
|OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY||
–49 dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
|MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL||
159 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
|DYNAMIC RANGE (typical)||
130 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
|PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS||
11– 52V DC, 3.5 mA typical
|WEIGHT (POWER MODULE)||
37.8 mm long, 12.2 mm maximum body diameter
|DIMENSIONS (POWER MODULE)||
92 mm long, 18.9 mm diameter
|OUTPUT CONNECTOR (POWER MODULE)||
Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
4.0 m long (permanently attached to microphone), 3.2 mm diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with HIROSE HR10-type connector
|OPTIONAL INTERCHANGEABLE ELEMENTS||
UE-H hypercardioid (100°); UE-O omnidirectional (360°)
ATM350a cardioid condenser microphone; AT8543 power module; AT8491U UniMount® universal clip-on mount; AT8490L UniMount® 9″ gooseneck; AT8468 violin mount (hook-and-loop fastener); protective carrying case
The RØDE M3 is a highly versatile condenser microphone powered by 9V battery or...
Audio Technica AT9903 Mono mini electret condenser lapel microphone for digital recording (inc. Battery power...
Audio-Technica offers an affordable option in the USB microphone range. The AT9934 USB is...
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6102 6382|
|Adelaide||(08) 7200 3773|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2018 michaels camera video digital.