One of the new stars of the Artist Series remake, the ATM450 cardioid condenser offers an innovative side-address stick design for endless placement options and minimal obstructions. The microphone is equipped with an integral 80 Hz hi-pass filter that provides easy switching from a flat frequency response to a low-end roll-off. The ATM450 also features a switchable 10 dB pad that lowers the microphone’s sensitivity, providing higher SPL capability for flexible use with a wide range of performers and system configurations. The microphone’s extended flat frequency response makes it ideal for high SPLs as well as for live and amplified acoustic instruments. Includes a professional isolation clamp to provide secure mounting, versatile positioning and effective dampening of unwanted mechanical noise.
- Unique side-address stick design maximizes placement options with minimal obstructions
- Uncompromising sound quality for overheads, percussion, acoustic guitar, strings and other acoustic instruments
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Includes isolation clamp for shock protection, secure mounting and easy positioning
Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
|Low Frequency Roll Off||
80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||
41 dB (8.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
|Maximum Input Sound Level||
152 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
127 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
|Signal to Noise Ratio||
69 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
|Phantom Power Requiremens||
11-52V DC, 3.5 mA typical
126.9mm long, 21mm diameter
Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
AT8471 isolation clamp for 5/8″-27 threaded stands; 5/8″-27 to 3/8″-16 threaded adapter; windscreen; soft protective pouch
The RØDE M3 is a highly versatile condenser microphone powered by 9V battery or...
Audio Technica AT9903 Mono mini electret condenser lapel microphone for digital recording (inc. Battery power...
Audio-Technica offers an affordable option in the USB microphone range. The AT9934 USB is...
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6444 7811|
|Adelaide||(08) 8470 8977|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2018 michaels camera video digital.