This versatile addition to the Artist Series features a new multi-stage flat grille design for precise positioning close to the sound source. Equipped with a neodymium magnet for high-output performance, the ATM650 has a frequency response tailored for clear sound reproduction of guitar cabinets, snare and percussion. Audio-Technica’s innovative dual-wall floating construction banishes handling noise.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Special dual-wall floating construction reduces handling noise and assures consistent performance from mic to mic
- Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Multi-stage flat grille design is engineered to enable easy placement as close as possible to sound source
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||
56 dB (1.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
164.2mm long, 38.8mm diameter
Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
AT8470 Quiet-Flex® stand clamp for 5/8″-27 threaded stands; 5/8″-27 to 3/8″-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
Dynamic and Uni-Directional Suitable for Vocals/Tape Recorder Use Talk Switch Wide Calibre Unit OFC Microphone...
The Rode Podcaster is a broadcast microphone with a USB output for direct integration with computers....
The RØDE Procaster is a professional broadcast quality dynamic microphone, specifically designed to offer...
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6444 7811|
|Adelaide||(08) 8470 8977|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2018 michaels camera video digital.