Headworn 2000a Series System (Inc. R200a receiver, T210a body pack, Pro8HEcW headworn mic)
Now in 2nd generation, there are almost too many features for this price on Audio Technica’s ATW-2000a series: UHF diversity system with 10 user-switchable channels, and automatic frequency scanning to find an open channel at the touch of a button. Receiver outputs 1/4″ Jack + Balanced XLR. Bodypack (2 x AA batteries), with slimline ‘Microset®’ omnidirectional headworn condenser. Rack mount kit and removable antennas included. Compatible with ATW-CHG2 transmitter recharger – especially useful for heavy / consistent applications.
- Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
- Automatic frequency scanning
- 10 compatible user-switchable channels in one of two UHF frequency ranges
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections,
- Tone Lock™ tone squelch system fights interference
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced ¼” output jacks enable use with a wide variety of
- Switchable transmitter power output with high and low settings offered
- Includes rack-mount kit and detachable UHF antennas
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the
sound system and receiver
The Azden 51XT is a wireless pug-in microphone transmitter designed for use with the 411UDR...
The Sennheiser SKM100-865 G3-B - Handheld Microphone is intended for use with the G3 series of...
The DS2300 works well with any door, window or opening. When triggered (separated), an...
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6102 6382|
|Adelaide||(08) 7200 3773|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2017 michaels camera video digital.