Lapel 2000a System (Inc. R200a receiver, T210a body pack, AT829W lapel mic)
Now in 2nd generation, there are almost too many features for this price on Audio Technica’s ATW-2000a series: UHF diversity system with 10 user-switchable channels, and automatic frequency scanning to find an open channel at the touch of a button. Receiver outputs 1/4″ Jack + Balanced XLR. Bodypack (2 x AA batteries), with AT829W mini cardioid condenser lapel mic. Rack mount kit and removable antennas included. Compatible with ATW-CHG2 transmitter recharger – especially useful for heavy / consistent applications.
- Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
- Automatic frequency scanning
- 10 compatible user-switchable channels in one of two UHF frequency ranges
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections,
- Tone Lock™ tone squelch system fights interference
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced ¼” output jacks enable use with a wide variety of
- Switchable transmitter power output with high and low settings offered
- Includes rack-mount kit and detachable UHF antennas
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the
sound system and receiver
Audio-Technica’s Dual-Ear Microphone Mount allows you to convert your single ear-worn BP892 MicroSet® to...
Power module for AT892 MicroSet®. Also suitable for use with any Audio-Technica Wireless Essentials®...
Audio-Technica’s second-generation 2000 Series is a 10-channel frequency-agile UHF wireless system designed to suit...
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6102 6382|
|Adelaide||(08) 7200 3773|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2017 michaels camera video digital.