New to the 2000 Series, this two-bay recharging station provides power to recharge NiMH batteries in two ATW-T220a handheld transmitters and/or ATW-T210a UniPak® transmitters in any combination. Maintenance charging prevents battery self-discharge until the transmitter is removed from charger. The charger draws power from a standard wall outlet.
- NiMH batteries are charged within the transmitters
- Versatile unit charges ATW-T220a handheld transmitters and/or ATW-T210a UniPak® transmitters (in any combination)
- Built-in safety feature monitors cell voltage and automatically turns off the unit if problems are detected
- Automatic shut-off if alkaline (non-rechargeable) batteries are installed
- Automatic shut-off if damaged batteries are installed
- Maintenance charging prevents battery self-discharge until the transmitter is removed from charger
Rechargeable battery pack for evolution wireless D1 SK bodypack transmitters.
Charge your GoPro while in your car. Compatibility: All GoPro cameras Keep your GoPro...
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6444 7811|
|Adelaide||(08) 8470 8977|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2018 michaels camera video digital.