Audio-Technica’s high-SPL BP892 MicroSet® offers the ultimate in low-profile, high-performance audio. Delivering clear and accurate sound in an inconspicuous package, the ultra-lightweight BP892 hooks securely behind either ear and can be worn for hours without fatigue. For maximum stability and comfort, the included AT8464 dual-ear microphone mount converts the MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn unit.
The microphone features a flat, extended frequency response and other outstanding performance specifications, resulting in extremely intelligible, natural audio for stage and television talent, lecturers and houses of worship. Protected by a highly durable Parylene coating, the new headworn mic is built to stand up to the rigors of day-to-day use.
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Extremely intelligible natural audio
- Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6 mm is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Ergonomic under-ear design—flexible, lightweight contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses
- Comes equipped with AT8464 Dual-Ear Microphone Mount that converts single ear-worn
- MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn unit for maximum stability and comfort
- High-pass filter on power module provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||
80 Hz, 18 dB/octave (wired only)
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||
–49 dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
250 ohms (wired only)
|Maximum Input Sound Level||
135 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 3% T.H.D.
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||
104 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL (wired only)
63 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
|Phantom Power Requirements||
11-52V DC, 2 mA typical (wired only)
Flat, roll-off (wired only)
2.5-11V (wireless only)
Microphone, boom & earpiece: 2.6 g (0.09 oz)
|Weight (Power Module)||
85 g (3.0 oz)
Microphone: 8.1 mm (0.32″) long, 2.6 mm (0.10″) diameter
|Dimensions (Power Module)||
97.6 mm (3.84″) long, 18.9 mm (0.74″) diameter
|Output Connector (Power Module)||
Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
1.4 m (55″) long (permanently attached to microphone), 1.6 mm (0.06″) diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with locking 4-pin connector (wired only)
BP892: AT8539 power module (wired only); AT8464 dual-ear microphone mount; AT8440 cable clip; two AT8157 windscreens; two AT8156 element covers; moisture guard; belt clip (wired only); carrying case
The RØDE M3 is a highly versatile condenser microphone powered by 9V battery or...
Audio Technica AT9903 Mono mini electret condenser lapel microphone for digital recording (inc. Battery power...
Audio-Technica offers an affordable option in the USB microphone range. The AT9934 USB is...
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6102 6382|
|Adelaide||(08) 7200 3773|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2018 michaels camera video digital.