The industry standard for affordable instrument microphones, the MB 2k features a unidirectional dynamic element design for outstanding off-axis rejection and feedback control. Its frequency response is tailored for optimal instrument pickup. This rugged, all-metal mic is equipped Audio-Technica’s Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet structure for maximum output and fast transient response, with noise-reducing soft-touch finish, MagnaLock™ switch design for silent on/off operation, and a corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector.
- Smart-priced introductory microphone for amplified and acoustic instruments
- Tailored frequency response for optimal instrument reproduction
- Unidirectional dynamic element design
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Soft-touch finish reduces mechanical noise
- Silent on-off operation thanks to MagnaLock™ switch design
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||
-54 dB (1.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
183.6mm long, 41.4mm head diameter
Integral 3-pin gold-plated XLRM-type
AT8470 Quiet-Flex® stand clamp for 5/8″-27 threaded stands; 5/8″-27 to 3/8″-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
Dynamic and Uni-Directional Suitable for Vocals/Tape Recorder Use Talk Switch Wide Calibre Unit OFC Microphone...
The Rode Podcaster is a broadcast microphone with a USB output for direct integration with computers....
The RØDE Procaster is a professional broadcast quality dynamic microphone, specifically designed to offer...
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6444 7811|
|Adelaide||(08) 8470 8977|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2018 michaels camera video digital.