A perfect introductory performance mic, the high-output MB 1k/c is designed for use as a lead, backup, or choral vocal microphone. Supplied with a 15′ cable, it features Audio-Technica’s Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet structure for maximum output and fast transient response, lockable MagnaLock™ switch design for silent on/off operation, and a corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector.
- High-output design for vocals that cut through the mix
- Unidirectional dynamic element design
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Reduced handling noise thanks to anti-shock engineering
- Silent on-off operation thanks to MagnaLock™ switch design
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Includes 15' cable
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||
-53 dB (2.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
184.7mm long, 55.6mm head diameter
Integral 3-pin gold-plated XLRM-type
4.5m XLRF-XLRM cable
AT8470 Quiet-Flex® stand clamp for 5/8″-27 threaded stands; 5/8″-27 to 3/8″-16 threaded adapter
Live dynamic vocal microphone High output neodymium capsule Cardioid polar pattern Lockable on/off switch...
With rock-solid build quality and a high-power neodymium capsule, the RØDE M1 live dynamic microphone...
Quality dynamic hand-held uni-directional microphone. Rugged construction. Built-in LC switch. Efficient one-piece shock mount...
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6102 6382|
|Adelaide||(08) 7200 3773|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2018 michaels camera video digital.