Offering highly intelligible individual voice reproduction, the comfortable, lightweight PRO8HEx is ideal for guitarists, keyboard players, drummers and others who need the use of their hands during performance. Its low-visibility headband and cushioned support pads provide a stable, comfortable fit. Designed for professional quality vocal pickup with hands-free operation, the PRO8HEx features a pivot-mounted flexible mic boom that descends from either the left or right side.
- Ideal for guitarists, keyboard players, drummers and others who need the use of their hands during performance
- Low-visibility headband and cushioned support pads provide a stable, comfortable fit
- Pivot-mounted flexible mic boom descends from left or right side
- Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Hi-ENERGY® neodymium element for articulate vocal reproduction
- 7.2' (2.2 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM-type connector
- Also available as: PRO8HEcW - 55" (1.4 m) cable terminated with locking 4-pin connector for A-T UniPak™ wireless systems
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||
-55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
2.1 oz (60 g)
0.80″ (20.4 mm) diameter
4.72″ (120.0 mm) nominal at widest point,
3-pin XLRM-type on cable
7.2′ (2.2 m) long, 0.11″ (2.8 mm) diameter miniature audio cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM-type connector
AT8139L large windscreen; AT8139S small windscreen;
Large foam windscreen for ATM73 models (black).
Small foam windscreen for ATM73 models (black).
Sound Plugz deliver super-deep bass, smooth, undistorted highs, and crystal clear vocals. Comfort Plugz come...
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6102 6382|
|Adelaide||(08) 7200 3773|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2017 michaels camera video digital.