- Compact telephoto zoom lens for EOS M with optical Image Stabilizer
- Focal length equivalent to approximate 88-320mm in 135 format
- Newly developed 17 lens elements in 11 groups optical design
- Quiet and smooth continuous AF is supported in movie shooting and Live View shooting by a five-group zoom system and the adoption of Stepping Motor (STM)
- Image Stabilizer offers shake compensation up to 3.5-stop shutter speed *1
- Inclusion of 1 Ultra-Low Dispersion (UD) lens to minimize chromatic aberration as well as 1 aspherical lens to reduce various types of aberration
- Rear focus system and supports full-time manual focus is also supported
- The front lens element does not rotate during focus, facilitating the use of polarizing filter
- 7-blade circular aperture for beautiful out-of-focus image
- Lens coatings are optimized to minimize ghosting and flare
- Weights only 260g and is comfortable to carry around
|Focal Length||55 to 200mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 88 to 320mm)|
|Maximum Aperture||f/4.5 to 6.3|
|Minimum Aperture||f/22 to 32|
|Lens Mount||Canon EF-M|
|Angle of View||27° 50' to 7° 50'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||3.28' / 1 m|
|Optical Design||17 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||52 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.40 x 3.41" / 60.9 x 86.5 mm|
|Weight||9.2 oz / 260 g|
What is in the Box
Canon EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
Lens Cap E-52 II
Rear Dust Cap E LDCE
24-month Australian warranty from Canon Australia
As a 9mm thick body cap, it protects the camera's sensor and internal functions but...
The "FUJINON XC15-45mmF3.5-5.6 OIS PZ" covers the frequently used focal length from 23mm to 69mm...
Product Highlights Micro Four Thirds Mount Lens Wide-Angle Prime Lens 38mm Equivalent in 35mm Format...
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6444 7811|
|Adelaide||(08) 8470 8977|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2019 michaels camera video digital.