Platine Fibre Rag is the combination of the premium 100% cotton Platinum paper that Canson has supplied for many years to the original Platinum and Platine photographic market, with the latest microporous coating, making the traditional darkroom paper now available for your digital printing.
Setting the benchmark for Digital Darkroom papers, Platine Fibre Rag provides the aesthetic and feel of the original F-Type Baryta Fibre paper, having a true pure white tone without using optical brighteners that are known to affect the longevity of digitally produced images.
Platine Fibre Rag’s extremely high Dmax and exceptional grey tones make it the product of choice for the more discerning black and white as well as colour photographic prints.
Product Features & Benefits
• 100% Cotton Rag Platine
• Compatible with pigmented and dye inks
• Dries instantly
• Water resistant
• Pure white without optical brightening agents to ensure consistency of shades for generations
• Developed to meet gallery and museum longevity requirements and to respect the ISO 9706 standard :
- Internally buffered to resist gas fading and maximise the conservation of your prints
- Acid-free certified to avoid paper degradation
Premium Glossy Photo Paper has a high gloss finish that is perfect for printing...
Imagine being able to capture the traditional look and feel of darkroom prints with all...
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6102 6382|
|Adelaide||(08) 7200 3773|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2017 michaels camera video digital.