The Moon is the most often viewed celestial object from beginners to experts in our backyard, however, it is difficult to observe the Moon in great detail through a telescope due to its brightness, so to overcome the brightness, amateur astronomers use a moon filter to reduce glare and brightness.
Celestron 1.25” Moon Filter is an economical eyepiece filter that reduces the brightness of the moon and improves its contrast, so that greater detail can be observed on the lunar surface, even when it is full moon. It is simple and easy to use, simply screws the Celestron Moon FIlter onto the barrel of all standard 1.25” eyepieces and you are ready to go.
*A Moon Filter is also helpful when observing Venus or bright terrestrial scenes. This filter is Not Suitable for viewing the Sun.
• For Lunar Observation and Terrestrial Viewing over Sand or Snow
• Reduces Moon's Brightness
• Reduce Glare and Improves Contrast
• View the Lunar Surface in Greater Details
• Fits All Standard 1.25-inch Eyepieces