NOW SHIPS WITH DROBO BACKUP 10 USER LICENSES
Drobo model B800fs connects seamlessly to your existing Ethernet network and supports both Windows and Mac computers.Drobo Apps give you the freedom to customize your Drobo to meet your own unique set of requirements.
A Drobo model B800fs can hold up to 16 TB of raw storage and beyond. To add capacity, simply insert a new hard drive or replace your smallest drive with a larger one, even when all drive bays are full. Unlike traditional RAID systems, the BeyondRAID technology in Drobo enables you to leverage different drive capacities, allowing for continuous expansion as larger drives become available. With Drobo, expansion is automatic, instantaneous, and access to data is always maintained.
Drobo can protect from single or dual drive failures and has a virtual hot spare capability ensuring all drives are used as all times.
Share Files Directly from Drobo
Drobo model B800fs connects directly to your Ethernet network to make sharing your data easy. Just plug it into any switch and you are ready to go.
The Drobo model B800fs has two Gigabit Ethernet ports that can be configured to fail over if one link fails, or can be set up to connect to two separate networks - one for your data and the other for Drobo Sync replication, for example.
Connect to Drobo, and access shared data, using any Windows, Mac, or UNIX/Linux1 computer. Drobo natively supports CIFS/SMB and AFP network protocols and NFS can be added by installing a Drobo App.
Drobo Sync is the intelligent and easy to use replication tool built into the Drobo model B800fs. It is designed to provide offsite protection to all data hosted on a Drobo, guarding against major disasters like fire, flood, and theft.
Drobo Sync management is integrated into Drobo Dashboard and is configured with just a few clicks. From there on out, data replication is fully automated. After the first replication job is complete, only new files or changed parts of existing files are transferred, making it efficient for moving data over the Internet to a remote location.
Click here for more information on how to setup Drobo Sync
Offsite Data Protection
The Drobo model B800fs includes an intelligent and easy-to-use data replication tool that can seamlessly backup your valuable data from one Drobo to another somewhere on your network or across the Internet to a remote site. Having your data protected offsite guards you from a major disaster, resulting in peace of mind.
Seamless Integration with Apple Time Machine
With support for any backup application that can store data on a network share, file sharing Drobos deliver the most seamless support for Apple Time Machine of any network storage system on the market today. Using Time Machine with Drobo is as easy as clicking one box in the Drobo Dashboard software, with no need for confusing and complex configuration.
All Drobos have carrier less drive insertion. This means there are no special parts or screws that have to be added to the drives before they are inserted. Its like inserting a cassette tape into a video recorder.
Drobo model B800fs is designed to be rack mounted, but it is also compact and quiet, making it ideal for workgroup environments that need storage located in an office or on a desk.
Even the faceplate is magnetic, with the manual is on the back. Primary management is by using status lights and visual capacity gauge.
And, all Drobos look good too!
* 2 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports
* 8 drive bays
* 3.5 Inch SATA 1 / SATA II drives
* Expandableby hot-swapping drives with larger ones. Use our capacity calculator to estimate available storage in various configurations. Go to Capacity Calculator.
* Thin Provisioning
* Instant Expansion
* Mixed Drive Size Utilization
* Automatic Protection Levels
* Dual Disk Redundancy
* Virtual Hot Spare
* Data Aware
* Drive Re-ordering
* Drobo Sync remote replication
* Drobo Apps
* Drive Spin Down
* Drobo Copy
* Mac OS X Time Machine Support
* Connection failover
* Jumbo Frames (up to 9000 Kb MTU)
* Common Internet File System (CIFS)/ Server Message Block (SMB)
* Apple Filing Protocol (AFP)
Operating System Support
* Windows 7
* Windows Vista (Service Pack 1)
* Windows XP (Service Pack 3)
* Windows 2008 Server
* Windows 2003 Server
* Mac OS X 10.5.6 or greater (Intel Only)
* Mac OS X Server 10.5.6 or greater (Intel Only)
* Linux (support is currently in Beta)
* Drive bay indicator lights, capacity gauge, status lights
* Drobo Dashboard version 2.0 or later
Size and Weight
* Width: 12.17 in (309.1 mm)
* Height: 5.46 in (138.7 mm) - 3 rack units
* Depth: 14.10 in (358.1 mm)
* Weight: 16 lbs 3 oz(7.34 kg)
Power and Cooling
* Single, fixed power supply
* Dual, fixed cooling fans
* Idle system (standby, drives off): 13 watts
* Typical idle system (idle, drive spin down mode, eight drives): 25 watts
* Typical busy system (eight drives): 82 watts
* Normal operation: 30.4 dB
* Environmental: RoHS; WEEE; REACH
* Regulatory: FCC Part 15 Class B; Canada ICES-003 Class B; CE Mark; CISPR22:19973rd Edition Class B; MIC Mark; VCCI Approval to V.3; BSMI Approval to CNS13438; ACA Approval to AS/NZS 3548
* Safety: UL;cUL; TUV; CB
* Drobo model B800fs
* 2 Ethernet cables
* Power cord
* Quick Start Instructions
* User Guide
* Resource CD, includes:
* Drobo Dashboard application
* Help files
* Electronic Documentation
DroboCare. Simple, Powerful Protection for Your Drobo Storage.The DroboCare support program extends your peace of...
This is a replacement power supply for the following Drobo units: Drobo Mini
Protective carrying case that holds a Drobo Mini, a power supply, and a connectivity...
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6102 6382|
|Adelaide||(08) 7200 3773|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2017 michaels camera video digital.