The upgraded Ranger RX unit, plus the new Speed and Speed AS units are designated RX because they may be operated by remote control by computer or by a handset enormously increasing the ease of use on location. The basic unit has an improved fast recycling sequence and the Speed unit will recycle to full power in 2.9 seconds plus up to 250 flashes.
The new Speed and Speed AS unit are designated RX because they may be operated by remote control - by computer or by a handset - enormously increasing the ease of use on location. The AS version provides a 2:1 asymmetrical Power Distribution, 66% on head A and 33% for head B. The power range covers 8.5 f-stops from 1100ws to 6ws. The output B offers an action freezing flash duration of only 1/5120 s at t 0.5. The Ranger RX Speed AS recycles super fast in only 2.9s to full power. A fully charged battery delivers approximately 5100 flashes at low power settiong and up to 250 at full power. Travel lite with only 8 kg.
* 1100ws output gives f64 at 2m (ISO 100, 1/250s sync speed, 48deg reflector)
* Asymmetric power split: 66% A outlet 11.5-733Ws, 33% B outlet 5.7-366Ws
* Recycling time to full power: 2.9s
* EL Skyport connection on board for radio triggering or computer operation
* Number of full power flashes per charge: 250(slow) 195(fast)
* Charge time: 3 hrs (fast charge)
* Trigger Voltage: 5v
* Weight: 8Kg
Tech Specs for Ranger AS using S Heads
* Power Settings, 8.5 f stops / 1100 - 6ws
* Recycles 400ws in 1.2 sec, 600ws in 1.9 sec, Full in 2.9 sec
* Autonomy 250 full power, 450 @ 600ws
* Flash Duration t-0.5 1/2250s, 2x S Heads 1/1160s, 1x S Head 1/2610s on Plug B
1x Ranger RX Speed AS (10267)
1x Elinchrom Skyport Remote Adapter.
1x Ranger A Head (20100) Reflector not included
1x Multivoltage Quickcharger Ranger RX / AS (19283)
1x Ranger RX Shoulder Strap (19289)
1x Sync Cord PC-3.5 / 5 m (11088)
Call for Pricing
Ilford Premium Plus Glossy product range has been specially developed to give your pictures the superior...
Fujifilm BF09042-100 Lens Cap For X10
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6102 6382|
|Adelaide||(08) 7200 3773|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2017 michaels camera video digital.