The HPRC 2400 empty case is made from highly durable TTX01 resin and is crushproof, extreme weather and climate proof, acid corrosion proof, non-conducting and very lightweight. It is injection-moulded creating a high-strength barrier between your protected items and the outside elements, and features reinforced hinges and corners, non-slip rubber feet, and stainless steel hardware. It has a comfortable and ergonomic rigid soft-grip carrying handle and also boasts an air pressure release valve.
HPRC protection meets ATA 300 specifications for transit cases as well as rigorous standards for military use (STANAG 4280, DS 81-41, IP67) and is backed by a lifetime replacement warranty.
· Perfect for digital cameras, video cameras, audio equipment and accessories
· Injection moulded shell
· Neoprene O-ring to keep the case air and watertight
· Meets or exceeds specifications from ATA 300, IP67, STANAG 4280 and DS 81-41
· Temperature Rating of -40° to +80°C
· Air pressure release valve included
· Super-soft grip rigid handle
External (mm): 405x330x165
Internal (mm): 375x265x152
empty: 2,05kg / 4,52lbs
with cubed foam: 2,38kg / 5,25lbs
Minimum: -40°C -32°F
Maximum: +80°C +176°F
ATA 300, IP67, STANAG 4280, DS 81-41
DROP / IMPACT / HANDLE / WATERTIGHT / INTEGRITY / UV COLOR AND MATERIAL PROTECTION
TTX01 / POM / SEBS / PA66GF30 / ALU / Stainless Steel
* Specifications subject to change by the manufacturer without notice
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6102 6382|
|Adelaide||(08) 7200 3773|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2017 michaels camera video digital.