- A Beautiful Leather and Nickel Box folding camera
- C. 1906-1916
- 3 1/4" x 5 1/2" Plate and Cartridge Format.
- Burgandy Bellows
- 6 1/2" Bausch and Lomb Lens has been Professionally Cleaned
- Lens has no Scratches, Fogging, or Fungus but has some separation on its rear element (see pic)
- Pneumatic Shutter and lens aperture working at all settings.
- Manual Focus Dial works smoothly
As is - No warranty
Please note : All images displayed are original photos taken of the actual item for sale.
Serial #: n/a
Three time winner of the "Australian Photographic Dealer of the Year" Award
5 Generations. Since 1916.
Trading from the same location for over 100 years.
Australian owned family business
The largest single camera store in the Southern Hemisphere.
Your order is adjusted!
Unfortunately, we only have 1 piece(s) currently available. We have adjusted your order accordingly.