World’s First 2:1 Macro Lens with infinity focus
Featuring a magnification range from 0.1x to 2x, making this lens ideally suited for rapidly changing macro photography scenarios without using any extension tube. The wide magnification range is very useful for shooting macro objects (e.g. insects) with different sizes. The lens is also designed for normal shooting purposes with a 60mm focal length, providing an all-in-one solution for normal portrait shooting as well as ultra-macro photography.
- Magnification range from 0.1x to 2x. Easily alter the magnification ratio without installing any extension tube or teleconverter. Ideally suited for rapidly changing macro photography scenarios.
- Wide magnification range also makes it extremely useful for shooting macro objects (e.g. insects) with different sizes.
- Designed also for normal shooting purposes with a 60mm focal length. An all-in-one solution for normal portrait shooting as well as ultra-macro photography.
- Houses with 9 elements in 7 groups patented optical structure to provide great deal of image clarity and color renderness.
- The optical system consists of 2 major moving lenses groups in order to minimize the barrel distortion.
- 14 pieces of aperture blades form a close-to-circular aperture, capable of creating creamy shallow depth of view.
- The enclosure of the lens is made of metal to strengthen its durability.
- A complimentary lens pouch and filter are included in the package.
- Canon EF, Nikon F, Sony Alpha and Pentax K mount are available
- This lens can also be used with Full Frame Cameras. Everything can work EXCEPT you will get slight vignetting during infinity focus. For Macro shooting, there is no influence.
|Angle of View
Full Frame (Macro only)
||9 elements in 7 groups
|Min. Focusing Distance
||95 x 70 mm