Explore the possibilities of using filters with your ultra wide-angle lenses with the SW150 Mark II Filter System Holder from Lee Filters. This holder is designed to work with select lenses. Each holder requires a separately purchased adapter consisting of a front ring, compression ring, and a locking ring. When fitted, these rings form a collar that remains on the lens whenever filters are used. The SW150 Mark II is compatible with the SW150 polarizer, Little Stopper, Big Stopper, SW150 neutral density graduated and standard filters. Filters slide into grooves on either side and may be stacked up to 2 at a time. The holder rotates for controlling polarizing and graduated ND effect. Included with the SW150 is a soft storage pouch, and a Lightshield to help prevent unwanted back reflections and create a light-tight seal for use with the Little and Big Stopper.
For use with the following ultra-wide-angle lenses:
• Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED
• Nikon 14mm f/2.8 D AF ED
• Canon EF 14mm f/2.8 L II USM
• Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L USM (will vignette below 13.5-14mm)
• Olympus 7-14mm Pro f/2.8
• Samyang 14mm f/2.8 ED AS IF UMC
• Samyang 12-24mm f/4.5-5.6 DG HSM II
• Sigma 12-24mm f/4.5-5.6 II DG HSM
• Sigma 12-24mm f/4 Art DG HSM (will vignette below 15mm)
• Sigma 14mm f/1.8 DG Art
• Sigma 20mm f/1.4 HSM Art
• Tokina AT-X 16-28mm f/2.8 PRO FX
• Fujifilm 8-16mm f/2.8
Unfortunately, we only have 1 piece(s) currently available. We have adjusted your order accordingly.