Leica Camera has added a new highlight to their lens portfolio – the Leica Noctilux-M 75mm f1.25 ASPH. Together with exceptional imaging performance and unique bokeh, its wafer-thin depth of focus isolates subjects with extreme precision and makes it a truly exceptional lens. Its focal length of 75mm makes it especially suitable for the creation of portraits with a natural look.
The Leica Noctilux-M 75mm f1.25 is the worlds fastest aspherical 75mm lens.
The Leica Noctilux-M 75 mm f/1.25 ASPH. is a unique, high-performance lens that enables photographers to lend
their images an extraordinary visual signature. The combination of extraordinarily shallow depth of field at maximum
aperture and outstanding imaging performance from infinity to its closest focusing distance, opens up entirely new
possibilities for creative photography.
To achieve this, the reduction of the dimensions and weight of the lens presented entirely new challenges in the
fields of optical design, construction and manufacturing.
– Very high quality imaging performance from corner to corner of the image frame through correction of all aber-
rations. This applies in particular to the closer focusing range (portrait distances), and was achieved by the use
of a floating element.
– Extremely shallow depth of focus at maximum aperture (only half that of the Leica Noctilux-M 50 mm f/0.95
ASPH.) enables isolation of subject details with a ‘macro-feel’.
– Imaging performance (stopped down to f/2) exceeds that of the Leica APO-Summicron-M 75 mm f/2 ASPH.
– Round aperture creates extremely harmonious bokeh (11 iris blades).
– Despite a complex focusing system (floating element), the highest precision ensures consistency throughout
the entire focusing range.
– Minimal reflections and stray light thanks to high-quality lens coatings.
– Integrated, twist-out-and-lock lens hood.
|Aperture||f/1.25 to f/16|
|Camera Mount Type||Leica M|
|Angle of View||32°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.8' / 85 cm|
|Optical Design||9 elements in 6 groups|
|Filter Thread||67 mm|
|Dimensions||2.9 x 3.6" / 74 x 91 mm|
|Weight||2.3 lb / 1055 g|
This tiny Color-Skopar 35mm f/2.5 lens features an all-metal lens barrel construction and a 10...
Focal Length 15mm Apertures: f/4.5 to f/22 Lens Construction: 11 Elements in 9 groups ...
A more compact alternative to the 85mm f/2 Sonnar T* is this Zeiss 85mm f/4...
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6102 6382|
|Adelaide||(08) 7200 3773|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2018 michaels camera video digital.