Designed for both stills and video applications, the Limelite ‘LED Ring’ is an ultra-bright, daylight balanced (5600ºK) circular light source.
Equipped with 384 LED’s, the LED Ring delivers 3270 Lux at 1m, and incorporates a dimmer control to adjust the power setting from 100% to 10%. Additional light control is available via four simple on/off switches that operate individual light banks within the main LED ring.
Powered from either a mains AC adaptor, or from an optional rear mounted Anton Bauer or V-Mount battery hub, the LED Ring is a truly portable light ring suitable for all photographic and video applications.
Height and balance adjustment platforms allow for a wide variety of cameras to be mounted, while the large 130mm aperture accommodates most broadcast and photo lenses.
For additional creative options the LED Ring is supplied with clip-on diffusion and tungsten filters.
- Professional grade ring light
- Rugged, metal housing and mount system
- Large 130mm aperture accepts most stills and broadcast lenses
- Switchable top, bottom and side light quadrants
- Stepless on-board dimming from 100 to 10% with negligible colour temperature shift
- Daylight balanced (5600K +/- 300K) super-bright LEDs
- Clip-on tungsten correction and diffusion filters supplied
- Height and balance adjustable camera platform
- Micrometer adjustable quick-plate supplied with 1/4" and 3/8" camera screws
- Can be tripod or lighting stan mounted - 5/8" stand mount adaptor included
- Built-in camera body stops for precise camera alignment
- Mounted with industry standard 15mm ? carbon-alu bars
- 100-240v 50/60Hz mains adaptor and clip-on rail mount supplied
- International AC connection kit provided for UK, Europe, US and Australia
- Receiver mount for optional battery receiver included
- Optional V-mount or Anton Bauer mount battery receivers available
- LED Ring kit ships in a soft, padded, fitted shoulder bag
PROMASTER LED Camera/Camcorder lights help you get well-lit photos and video with more natural...
Spare 2800mAh lithium polymer battery for Cube
BUILT FOR ADVENTURE The Lume Cube is built for action. Providing professional quality lighting...
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6102 6382|
|Adelaide||(08) 7200 3773|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2017 michaels camera video digital.