The Manfrotto 282 Motorised EXPAN background unit builds on the practicality of the original concept and adds motorized remote controlled practicality and ease of use to perfectly control the deployment of up to 10 backgrounds.
The Manfrotto 282 Motorised EXPAN is new Expan system provides a convenient and simple way to operate and adjust your studio backgrounds, using remote controlled motors that suspend, raise and lower up to 10 canvas or paper backgrounds at a time.
The Manfrotto 282 Motorised EXPAN has the manual roll up/down features for different positioning and fine adjustment. And when you've finished shooting, tidying the backgrounds out of harm's way is a touch of a button.
Backgrounds are quickly interchanged in their holders and you can automatically set each background's high and low positions, then smoothly and easily roll from one to the other with a press of a button.
• Heavy duty motor to allows operation of heavy backgrounds (up to 26 lbs each).
• Smooth operation with cardan-type clutch.
• Equipped with hall-effect electronic position sensors, enable positioning precision down to 1/3 of a turn.
• Backgrounds are quickly interchanged in their holders and you can automatically set each background's high and low positions, then smoothly and easily roll from one to the other with a press of a button.
• Remote controller and control box are both programmable for operation on one of seven different channels - if two control box systems are used in the same room, they can be set to different channels to avoid interference. In this case, it is not possible to control both main control boxes with one remote IR controller.
• Communication protocol IRUP - Infra Red over UPSEC Protocol.
• Advanced IR receiver is very sensitive to remote controller signal but extremely disruption-proof.
Supplied in sets (one set = 1 passive roller and 1 active motor drive).
Heavy duty motor to allow operation of heavy backgrounds (up to 26 lbs)
Smooth operation thanks to cardan - type clutch
Equipped with hall-effect electronic position sensors, enable positioning precision down to 1/3 of a turn
Very easy to install just plug in jacks
Cable to Main Control Unit 1.5 meter length
Load Capacity 100 kg
Short adapter spigot 3/8''+3/8''. attaches by. 3/8" attachment type 3/8" attachment type attachment (top)...
Made from knurled brass, the Manfrotto 015 20mm thread adapter allows the attachment of tripod...
The Manfrotto 119 Short Adapter Spigot is a 16mm long universal adapter spigot that features a 1/4"-20...
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6102 6382|
|Adelaide||(08) 7200 3773|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2017 michaels camera video digital.