The MB-D10 expands the capabilities of the Nikon D300, D300s, D700 You can use two EN-EL3e batteries to double your shooting or use a high-capacity EN-EL4a battery to get over 3,000 shots per charge and increase the maximum frame rate from 6 fps to 8 fps. For added piece of mind, the grip comes with the MS-D10, allowing you to use eight AA alkaline batteries for backup or in situations where there is no place to recharge. The grip also provides a more comfortable and stable hold both in landscape and portrait orientations.
- For Use with D700 & D300/s Cameras
- Holds 1x EN-EL3e or 1x EN-EL4a Battery
- Option to Hold 8x AA Batteries
- MS-D10 AA Battery Holder Included
- Extended Grip for Vertical Composition
- Shutter Release Button for Vertical Use
- AE/AF Lock, Multi-Selector, Dual Dials