AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/4E PF ED VR, the world’s lightest 300mm lens and the first NIKKOR to employ a Phase Fresnel lens element, delivering superior picture quality in a compact and lightweight body.
The AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/4E PF ED VR is the latest addition to the renowned NIKKOR line-up of FX-format compatible lenses, offering the ultimate balance of a compact build, telephoto reach, and superior image quality.
Crafted for those looking to achieve maximum image quality from a lightweight lens, photographers will also enjoy the immense flexibility needed to get the perfectly timed shot as the highly portable AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/4E PF ED VR also features a Vibration Reduction (VR) system of 4.5 stops, thus enabling the omission of a tripod.
- The AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/4E PF ED VR incorporates Nikon's Phase Fresnel (PF) lens element for the first time in NIKKOR lenses, resulting in a remarkably light 755 grams
- F/4 maximum aperture, 300mm focal length and impressive VR technology allows strong low-light performance and beautiful bokeh
- Electro-magnetic aperture mechanism delivers stable auto exposure control even during high-speed continuous shooting
- VR image stabilisation technology provides an effect equivalent to a shutter speed of 4.5 stops faster, reducing camera shake and delivering dramatically sharper images in a wide range of conditions
- A PF lens element, Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass element and Nano Crystal Coat work in tandem for minimised chromatic aberration and ghosting
- Highly durable fluorine coat applied to the lens front effectively repels dust, water droplets, grease or dirt, ensuring easy removal even if they adhere to the lens surface
- Incorporates Silent Wave Motor (SWM)technology to unobtrusively convert "travelling waves" into rotational energy to focus the optics