246.5g, 10000 lumens: The Nitecore TM10K is compact Tiny Monster rechargeable LED torch. It is equipped with 6 x CREE XHP35 HD LED and can produce up to 10000 lumens with 288 metres max beam distance.
It is powered by built-in INR 21700 battery and comes with a special USB-C charging port that allows for much greater charging. Intense handheld light
- Aero-grade aluminium body with hard anodised finish
- Unibody design is lightweight, rigid, and fast-cooling
- Deep knurling provides a secure grip even while wearing gloves
- Smooth metal reflectors ensure maximum beam distance
- Optical lenses with double-sided scratch-resistant coating
- Programmable High output can be customized between 400 and 2000 Lumens
- Multiple methods of operation
- Dual Side Switches - Used to turn the light ON/OFF and switch between outputs respectively.
- Tailcap Switch - Designed for tactical use. Able to turn light ON/OFF and cycle between all outputs
- Special LED display is able to show brightness level, battery voltage, remaining power, remaining runtime, and temperature
- Built-in INR 21700 Li-Ion battery pack provides high current to reach Turbo output
- USB-C charging port recharges the battery in just over 30 min.
- Aluminium heat sink helps absorb heat generated from use on High and Turbo outputs
- Built-in metal pocket clip for easy carry
- 1 x USB-C Charging Cable
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Holster
LED: 6 x CREE XHP35 HD LED
Power Source: 1 x Built-In INR 21700 4800mAh 3.6V Li-Ion Battery (Included)
Peak Beam Distance: 288 m
Peak Beam Intensity: 20000 cd
Turbo - 10000 Lumens - 7 Seconds*
High - 1000 Lumens - 2 Hours**
Medium - 300 Lumens - 7 Hours
Low - 100 Lumens - 14 Hours
Ultralow - 3 Lumens - 200 Hours
IPX Rating: IP68 (Dustproof, waterproof and submersible up to 2 m)
Impact Resistance: 1 m
- Length - 110 mm
- Width - 40.9 mm
- Depth - 31 mm
* - In order to avoid overheating, the TM10K must lower to its High Mode after 7 seconds in Turbo Mode.
** - High Mode is a programmable output that can be adjusted between 400 and 2000 Lumens. 1000 Lumens is used as an example of a possible brightness/runtime.