The ultra-compact, mountable AG-HCK10 HD camera head (POVCAM) teams with the AG-HMR10 AVCCAM handheld recorder to offer a low-cost Full HD camera recording system for a wide range of applications. Connected to the HMR10 recorder with a detachable cable, the HCK10 captures 1920 x 1080 high definition video using three 1/4.1" 3.05 megapixel 3-MOS imagers for recording by the HMR10 recorder in the AVCHD format, which provides double the recording time and higher quality than older MPEG-2 compression used in HDV formats.
The camera head features a 12X optical zoom lens with 10X digital zoom, (up to 120X), optical image stabilizer (O.I.S.), a built-in 2-channel microphone and a range of advanced tuning functions, including matrix, knee point, adjustable detail and chroma, white balance and zebra settings. Iris, focus and zoom are remotely controlled by the HMR10 recorder. It is powered by the HMR10 recorder.
• Sleek, pocket-sized design (2.1" W x 2.2" H x 4.8" D)
• Allows POV-style image capture from a long distance
• Features 1/4" 20 socket for easy mounting.
• Optical Image Stabilizer (OIS) function ensures shots remain clear while walking or zooming
• Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS) feature suppresses blocked shadows and blown highlights
• Slow shutter and synchro scan functions
• Color control and skin tone detail functions
• Cine-like Gamma Curves (seven different gamma modes)
• HD focus assist functions and slow shutter and synchro scan
• It has endless point-of-view applications for use in nature observation, video production, newsgathering, law enforcement, surveillance, sports, healthcare, education and much more.
• 43mm lens filter size (lens options available)
• Weigh: approximately .61 pound
• Cables are detachable (from recorder and from camera head) for total flexibility
• The cable connecting the HCK10 to the HMR10 is required. Available optional cables include a 9-foot, 8-inch cable (model AG-C20003G), and the optional 65-foot cable (model AG-C20020G) for longer distances.
|Power Supply:||DC8 V-9 V (Supplied from the AG-HMR10 Series)|
|Power Consumption:||3.5 W|
|Operating Temperature:||0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F)|
|Operating Humidity:||10 % to 80 % (No condensation)|
|Weight:||Approx. 275 g (Approx. 0.61 lb.)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||53.5 x 56 x 123.8 mm (2.11 x 2.20 x 4.87 inches) excluding the projection part|
|Pick-up Device:||3MOS (1/4.1-inch progressive modes supported)|
|Picture Elements:||Effective: Approx. 2.51 megapixels x 3 (16:9)|
|Lens:||Lens with optical image stabilizer, 12x zoom, F1.8 to 2.8 (f=4.0 mm to 48 mm), 35 mm equivalent: 40.8 mm to 490 mm (16:9)|
|Filter Diameter:||43 mm|
|Optical Color Separation:||Prism system|
|ND Filter:||Auto On/Off by IRIS|
|Minimum shooting distance:||35.43 inches (0.9 m)|
|Gain Selection:||0 dB to +34 dB (Variable in 1-dB steps)|
|White balance:||ATW, preset 3200 k, preset 5600 k, W.set|
|Shutter Speed - Preset:||[59.94 Hz] 60i/60p mode: 1/60 sec. to 1/2000 sec. (7 steps)
30p mode: 1/30 sec. to 1/2000 sec. (8 steps)
24p mode: 1/24 sec. to 1/2000 sec. (8 steps)
[50 Hz] 50i/50p mode: 1/50 sec. to 1/2000 sec. (7 steps)
25p mode: 1/25 sec. to 1/2000 sec. (8 steps)
|Shutter Speed - Synchro Scan:||[59.94 Hz] 60i/60p mode: 1/60.0 sec. to 1/250.0 sec.
30p mode: 1/30.0 sec. to 1/250.0 sec.
24p mode: 1/24.0 sec. to 1/250.0 sec.
[50 Hz] 50i/50p mode: 1/50.0 sec. to 1/250.0 sec.
25p mode: 1/25.0 sec. to 1/250.0 sec.
|Slow Shutter Speed:||59.94 Hz] 60i/60p mode: 1/2 sec., 1/4 sec., 1/8 sec., 1/15 sec., 1/30 sec.
30p mode: 1/2 sec., 1/4 sec., 1/8 sec., 1/15 sec.
24p mode: 1/2 sec., 1/3 sec., 1/6 sec., 1/12 sec.
[50 Hz] 50i/50p mode: 1/2 sec., 1/3 sec., 1/6 sec., 1/12 sec., 1/25 sec.
25p mode: 1/2 sec., 1/3 sec., 1/6 sec., 1/12 sec.
|Minimum Luminance:||Approx. 1 lx (Gain: +34 dB, Slow Shutter: 1/2 sec.)|
|Digital Zoom:||2x/5x/10x (When set to 59.94 Hz: 1080/60i, 720/60p only; when set to 50 Hz: 1080/50i, 720/50p only)|
|Recording Video Format*5 - Recording with the AG-HMR10 Series:||[59.94 Hz] PH mode: 1080/60i, 1080/30p (over 60i), 1080/24p (native)*6,
720/60p, 720/30p (over 60p) and 720/24p (native)*6
HA, HG and HE mode: 1080/60i only
[50 Hz] PH mode: 1080/50i, 1080/25p (over 50i),
720/50p and 720/25p (over 50p)
HA, HG and HE mode: 1080/50i only
|AG-HMR10 Series Output:||20-pin dedicated terminal (connection with the AG-HMR10 Series)|
|Internal Microphone:||Stereo microphone|
|Standard Accessories:||Lens cap (mounted to the AG-HCK10G)|
*5: When the system frequency has been changed, turn the unit's
power off and then back on so that the setting takes effect.
*6: In the Native mode, AG-HMR10 Series record only active frames.
* Weight and dimensions shown are approximate. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6102 6382|
|Adelaide||(08) 7200 3773|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2017 michaels camera video digital.