The ProMaster 170SL Speedlight works with your camera to add light where you want it. It automatically adjusts its exposure and light beam to match your camera and lens settings. The articulating head can be adjusted for a variety of swivel and bounce positions; and is compatible with many light modifiers. The 170SL's powerful guide number of 52m/171ft combined with 180mm zoom head can illuminate subjects from afar. The built-in wireless TTL system provides expanded off-camera lighting options (functions as a master of slave).
• Durable tilt / swivel head
• Quick release locking foot
• Durable high voltage battery port
• High quality buttons and switches
• High grade zoom motors and capacitors
• Custom designed 2-lens flash head for best quality of light
The 170SL is a speedlight that can grow with a photographer. Advanced users can explore features such as: Rear Curtain Sync RPT (stroboscopic) mode Flash exposure bracketing Wireless flash photography that integrates with either Nikon or Canon’s optical pulse systems (non-RT) Includes a custom designed case with storage for 4 spare batteries