The PROMASTER Digital HGX UV filter absorbs the ultraviolet rays which often makes outdoor photographs hazy and indistinct. It is a multi-purpose fine-weather filter for color as well as black and white photos and also serves as a permanent lens protector.
PROMASTER Digital HGX filters are the most advanced optical filters available today for digital photography featuring:
• Next Generation Digital Anti-Reflection Multi Coating – Specially formulated to minimize internal reflections created by CCD and CMOS sensors in a digital SLR.
• REPELLAMAX™ Element Resistant Coating – This EXCLUSIVE PROMASTER coating repels moisture, fingerprints, dust, dirt, and grime to ensure the sharpest images possible
• Hardened Optical Glass – Ultra hardened optical glass resists surface scratching and stands up to the most intensive use.
• Low Profile Anti-Reflective Frame – Ultra thin low profile frame helps prevent vignetting on super wide digital format lenses. The satin-like smooth finish helps to minimize reflected light.
• Black Rimmed Glass – The outer rim of the filter glass is treated with a special black-ink.
The Rode ZP1 Zip Pouch is a hand held zippered pouch made to carry...
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6102 6382|
|Adelaide||(08) 7200 3773|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2018 michaels camera video digital.