The SP36P is a highly technical ball head. It has both upper and lower panning controls with degree marks. The main tension control is generously large and easy to use. Integrated into the tension control is a memory lock dial for setting a repeatable tension stop. Both a high-rise and low-profile memory lock dial are included so you have the choice of which to use. The ProMaster dovetail quick release system is easy to use and is compatible with a variety of arca-swiss type quick release products.
• Machined (not cast) from high grade aluminum. The quality of these heads is evident.
• QR plates are arca-swiss compatible with an incorporated safety catch mechanism.
• Knobs are a rich red color so you can easily identify touch points on the head.
• SP heads can pan from the base or from the top platform and have engraved degree-markings. Use the lower panning base for the initial framing of a shot followed by the upper pan to rotate the camera without affecting its other positioning.
• A large tension control knob is easy to use, even with gloves.
• Inside of the tension control knob is a secondary knob called a Memory Lock. It sets a repeatable tension when moving the camera on the ball head.
• Two memory lock knobs are included with the ball head. Choose the protruding Memory Lock knob for ease of adjustment or switch it for the low profile Memory Lock knob which avoids any accidental changes.
Overview Designed for a tight grip to any light stand or boom arm ¼-20 and...
The ideal economical solution to store your compact flash, multi-media or secure digital memory...
Use a lens hood to prevent light from hitting the front lens element from the...
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6102 6382|
|Adelaide||(08) 7200 3773|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2017 michaels camera video digital.