This bundle includes everything you need for automated focus tracking and focus control using the Halo Explorer, Atlas Smart Motor, and Navigator Command Module
Take your focus control to the next level with the Halo Solo Bundle. The bundle components deliver professional focus control for any lens
Solve the challenge of accurate subject focus with the Halo Explorer. For the first time there is an affordable accurate system that can automatically track and keep your subject in focus on any lens* and any camera. For focus pullers, Halo Explorer gives you better tools with hybrid focus and focus acquisition, while still giving you complete control over your focus.
The Navigator 7-in-1 Command Module
The Redrock Navigator 7-in-1 Command Module is the ultimate fingerstyle controller, bringing control of every part of your rig right to your fingertips. Featuring the world’s first mini FIZ (focus, iris and zoom), Navigator also delivers full gimbal control, camera control, and control of other Eclipse products. Navigator works in both solo operator mode and as a wireless remote control, including native support for Freefly MoVI Pro API. And as part of the Eclipse system Navigator has access to next-level features including Mission Control real-time monitor data and MetaTouch lens discovery and configuration. If you want the ultimate controller that gives you ultimate flexibility right at your fingertips, Navigator Command Module is right for you.
Halo Explorer - Automated focus tracking and real-time rangefinder
Halo Explorer transforms into a powerful focus tracking system that keeps your subject locked in focus at all times. As the subject moves, Halo measures the distance in sub-inch accuracy and moves the lens motor to keep your subject focused, updating continuously. Great for tricky shots that combine camera movement (like dollying) with subject movement. Halo can identify and track subjects up to a distance of 100'.
The world's first hybrid focus tracking
Automated focus tracking can be incredibly valuable, but operators still want manual control at any time. Halo delivers the ability to move between automated focus and manual focus seamlessly and without notice. For the first time you can combine automated focusing with manual focusing within the same shot using any camera and any lens including cinema lenses.
You can also use this feature for push-button focus acquisition to quickly set up initial focus, or to measure distance in different parts of your scene to set up your focus marks in a fraction of the time.
- Lidar (infrared laser) real-time rangefinder
- integrated OLED display shows distance and settings
- visible laser for adjusting aim (not used when shooting)
- Easily set offset from film plane for optimal accuracy
- Measurements shown in imperial feet/inches or metric
- Drives automated focus tracking when used with Eclipse system
- Full time automated focus tracking, hybrid focus, and focus acquisition
- Onboard LED shows status, tally light
- Incredibly compact and lightweight
- Works with MissionControl app for on-screen heads-up display of rangefinder information
- Powered via Eclipse port (p-tap, ac power, etc.) or built-in LP-E6 battery plate
Navigator Command Module
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Rangefinder technology - infrared laser (safe for eyes)
- effective range - approx 30m
- beam angle: point laser approx 3 degrees
- display in choice of imperial feet/inches or meters
- focus tracking, hybrid focus, focus acquisition, rangefinder operating modes
*lenses must support repeatable accurate calibration. Cine lenses and still lenses with hard stops are highly recommended.
9 Inch 15mm carbon fiber rod - 1 rodAll new design and manufacturing process, the...
The microArm is an adjustable articulating arm for attaching and positioning accessories onto your camera...
What's Included: 1 Cobalt Cage for GoPro 3/3+/4 Locking Latch for GoPro Housing Flat-mount...
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6102 6382|
|Adelaide||(08) 7200 3773|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2017 michaels camera video digital.