The Navigator 7-in-1 Command Module
The Redrock Navigator 7-in-1 Command Module is the ultimate fingerstyle controller, bringing control of every part of your rig right to your fingertips. Featuring the world’s first mini FIZ (focus, iris and zoom), Navigator also delivers full gimbal control, camera control, and control of other Eclipse products. Navigator works in both solo operator mode and as a wireless remote control, including native support for Freefly MoVI Pro API. And as part of the Eclipse system Navigator has access to next-level features including Mission Control real-time monitor data and MetaTouch lens discovery and configuration. If you want the ultimate controller that gives you ultimate flexibility right at your fingertips, Navigator Command Module is right for you.
Control Everything at your Fingertips
Lens control starts with two integrated fingerwheels for focus and iris and a joystick for zoom. Master your other camera-top tools right from your fingertips, including camera run/stop (with camera-specific add-on cable), gimbal thumb controller (Freefly MoVI and DJI Ronin compatible), and also control other Eclipse accessories. Now Navigator has built-in OLED screen, haptic (vibrating) feedback, and built-in wireless for remote control up to 1600m range.
Whether you operate solo or in a full crew, achieve more innovative shots than ever before with the Navigator 7-in-1 Command Module.
The World’s First Mini FIZ
Navigator starts with the world's first mini FIZ for real-time control of focus, iris and zoom. Dedicated finger controls for each channel deliver real-time performance. The new approach to ergonomics make it smaller and lighter and much easier to use when working with ultra mobile rigs such as gimbal or drone.
If you just need focus control, Navigator is equally at home as a single-function controller with plenty of room to grow.
Solo Op or Wireless Remote, Navigator Gives you Both
Navigator is a grip accessory, not a grip replacement, so it doesn’t limit you to just one type of rig. Attach it to your favourite handgrips, your gimbal frame, or your jib/crane arm. The built-in wireless radio means Navigator doubles as a wireless remote system when you want it. More flexibility means more options. Navigator delivers more than anyone else.
Next Level features that will blow your mind
Navigator packs a huge number of features, many never before seen in a controller and yet are instantly indispensable. Features such as Mission Control real-time focus data on smallHD monitors, metaTouch lens discovery and configuration just by touching the lens, and the first multi-protocol motor including RF, WiFi, s.bus and NFC.
MoVI Pro API - first mini FIZ to support Freefly's new connectivity
Owners and operators of the Freefly MoVI Pro can get even more from Navigator in MoVI Pro API mode to unlock the power and features of Navigator with direct connection to the MoVI Pro. You can use it as a Solo Op (when plugged direct in to the MoVI Pro) or as a sophisticated remote controller when connected to the Freefly Mimic for wireless access.
- 7-in-1 controller for FIZ, gimbal, camera, and Eclipse accessories
- Great option for solo op handheld or gimbal, or remote AC
- Haptic (vibration) response gives tactile feedback to reduce "look-downs"
- Built-in DSLR battery plate (canon LP-E6 or compatible)
- Camera run/stop (with appropriate cable)
- Hi-res OLED graphic display
- Onboard LED and OLED for visual confirmation of status, configuration, camera record tally light
- Eclipse mobile App
- 2x dampened fingerwheel style controllers (typically for focus and iris)
- 1x joystick control
- 1x scroll wheel
- 3x user-definable function buttons per page, multiple pages
- Adjustable attachment clamp fits many handgrips and support frames
- wired connection for solo operators
- Lemo-style connectors eliminate cable mismatch
- Built-in 2.4ghz wireless RF radio for wireless remote control
- Built-in WiFi for close range wireless access and app configuration
- MoVI Pro API support for wireless control via Freefly Mimic
- Mirrors the features of Satellite gimbal controller
- pan, tilt, roll
- mode change, and dozens of other features, compatible with Freefly MoVI, MoVI Pro, and DJI Ronin
- simultaneous gimbal pan and tilt for diagonal moves
- MoVI Pro API support - plugs directly in to MoVI Pro or Mimic for solo op or wireless remote
Eclipse Control & Features
- Orbit configuration and activation
- Halo Explorer configuration and activation
- Atlas smart motor control, up to 3 simultaneous motors
- Satellite expansion mode
- Eclipse common cabling shares power, communications across Eclipse products
- Mission Control™ real-time data display to monitor
- MetaTouch™ lens discovery and configuration
- 2x fingerwheel ring-style controllers
- 1x joystick with multi-function centre control
- power via built-in LP-E6 battery plate or external battery
- 3 function buttons
- 1 multi-function record button
- OLED graphic display
- 2.4GHZ radio, WiFi, s.bus, CAN communications
- 1x Eclipse port
- 1x mini Control port
- 1x 2.5mm LANC port
- Adjustable grip/rail attachment
- Mobile app for easy setup and configuration
Smart Phone App
- Android devices: Android OS version 6.0 (Marshmallow) or higher
- iOS devices: iOS version 10.0 or higher. Hardware iPhone version 6.0 or later
1. What is the Navigator Command Module?
The Navigator Command Module is the world’s mini FIZ unit with added control of many other camera functions and accessories. It is ideal for anyone wanting to bring central control of all these features to your fingertips.
2. What makes Navigator Unique?
It’s the only controller of its kind that brings many different accessories and camera functions under the control of your fingertips. It is also the only single handed FIZ (focus, iris, zoom) unit available.
3. What do you mean by “7 in 1” controls?
In addition to Focus, Iris, and Zoom lens control, Navigator also offers features for gimbal control (pan, tilt, roll, mode change, etc.), Orbit control, Halo control, and camera run/stop. There are actually many more features Navigator has, and more coming with future firmware updates.
4. What are the specific controls on the Navigator?
Navigator has two full-time fingerwheels, a joystick, a scroll wheel, action button, and three user-defined function buttons.
5. Can I start and stop the camera’s record function?
Yes. You just need an optional run/stop cable that is compatible with your camera.
6. Can I use it with the Freefly MoVI Pro?
Yes, in fact Navigator is fully MoVI Pro API capable.
7. How is Navigator powered?
There is a built-in battery plate for use with Canon LP-E6 batteries.
8. Can Navigator be used with the microRemote basestation and Torque motor as a fingerwheel upgrade?
We are planning to have this feature available in a future release.
9. How does Navigator attach, and what can I attach it to?
Navigator has a built-in clamp that attaches to most handgrips, gimbal frames, handles, etc. It does not work with 15mm rails, but instead is designed for handgrips or similar sized support rails.
10. Can I use the Navigator wirelessly?
Yes. Navigator has three ways for wireless control: Built-in WiFi, built-in RF radio for longer distances, and MoVI Pro API support that plugs Navigator directly in to Freefly’s Mimic.
9 Inch 15mm carbon fiber rod - 1 rodAll new design and manufacturing process, the...
The microArm is an adjustable articulating arm for attaching and positioning accessories onto your camera...
What's Included: 1 Cobalt Cage for GoPro 3/3+/4 Locking Latch for GoPro Housing Flat-mount...