The powerPack Universal Kit includes:
The Redrock powerPack Universal kit is an incredibly versatile accessory for single-point power management of your camera-top power requirements, including powering a variety of DSLR and video cameras. The PowerPack delivers power regulation, conversion, monitoring, and distribution all in a compact and flexible package.
Power comes from an external source, such as an Anton Bauer or V-mount style battery brick. From there the powerPack provides three power outputs: 2x 12v regulated, and 1x variable voltage output from 5-12v. The variable output is typically used to power the camera, and can be used on any camera with input voltage requirements from 5-12v DC. the 12v output ports can also be used as unregulated power sources, should you require this.
A push button on the powerPack alternates displaying the input voltage from the connected battery, and the output voltage of the variable voltage output. This gives you easy-to-read and understand details about your power so you know when to swap batteries.
All connectors are industry-strength, locking push-pull connectors, so you know and have confidence cables will not accidentally disconnect. The powerPack Universal kit comes with the powerPack, and a d-tap to powerPack cable. Additional cables can be purchased and configured as needed for your camera-top accessories and for powering cameras.
The compact design is housed in a precision-machined aluminum enclosure, and conveniently attaches to your system through the female 1/4-20 thread on the back, so it is there when you need it without getting in the way.
Features and Benefits
- Can use any battery input source, typically a 14.4v battery brick such as anton bauer, IDX, PAG, etc.
- delivers 3 power outputs, including 2 regulated 12v (or unregulated) and one variable voltage output (typically used to power camera)
- variable voltage output can be used to power camera or additional 12v accessory
- supports regulated or unregulated power output
- regulated power output ensures a constant voltage level for sensitive electronics
- power source voltage monitoring lets you know when your battery is close to exhausted
- protected variable voltage adjustment eliminates accidental changes
- Cable options can be configured to power virtually any camera-top accessory
- compact design attaches directly to the ultraCage
- easy to read LED screen displays input voltage or variable output voltage for convenient monitoring
- professional push-pull style locking connectors eliminates accidental cable disconnects
- precision machined aluminium housing
The powerPack can accept an input of 12.5V-15V, and then regulate it to dual 12V output ports. In addition to the two 12V outputs, the powerPack can be adjusted to output anywhere from 5V-12V to its third (2-pin) output port.
The microArm is an adjustable articulating arm for attaching and positioning accessories onto your camera...
What's Included: 1 Cobalt Cage for GoPro 3/3+/4 Locking Latch for GoPro Housing Flat-mount...
This handlebar rod adds a 15mm 2" rod to the handlebar clamp. It features an...
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6102 6382|
|Adelaide||(08) 7200 3773|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2017 michaels camera video digital.